We offer custom jewelry design services, specializing in precious pieces crafted in gold and platinum. You are welcome to send us your design ideas or even a photograph or image of a piece of jewelry that you want made.
Custom Jewelry Process
- For custom requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply submit your request via “Contact Us” form and provide us with the following information: desired type of jewelry, type of metal, gemstones, and price point. We will get back to you within 3 business days.
※ If you prefer to place an order at our Pinkoi shop, please contact us on Pinkoi instead.
- When requesting jewelry pieces set with diamonds or colored stones, we will first check stone availability. If the main stone is a diamond of 0.3 ct or above, please let us know whether a GIA certified diamond is preferable. Diamonds with GIA reports can be provided for your selection.
- Deposit of 50% will be charged before work begins to cover materials used, customization service and etc. A rough quotation will be provided after initial discussions. Deposits are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable in case of cancellation of the order by the customer.
- Design drawings or specifications will be provided to the customer for confirmation purpose. Upon receipt of approval from the customer, we will proceed with the making of the design. The customer will be updated on progress when necessary. Any design change request (following price changes) shall be approved by both sides during jewelry making.
- Picture(s) of the finished jewelry piece along with an invoice will be emailed to the customer for final confirmation.
- Custom orders will be shipped from Taiwan after the outstanding balance has been settled.
- Domestic Orders: We accept payment in cash or by bank transfer for domestic orders.
- International Orders: We only accept payment through PayPal for international orders. A PayPal invoice will be emailed to you and you can choose to pay with a PayPal account or by credit card.
- Customs Clearance: The customs office of the destination country or region may impose customs fees, import duties, taxes, and other charges to your international order. These additional charges required for customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient unless otherwise noted. When your order arrives at customs, either the carrier or customs office will contact you directly to arrange for the payment of any charges that may be due. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for more information.